Chest Pain
Hello Doctor Please Help Me Iam Suffering From Chest Pain For 1 Year When Iam Going Outside Chest Hurts Me & And When Iam Using Internet Also Chest Hurts Me I Consults Many Doctor but Not Solve My Problem My ECG Normal My Echo Normal Thyriod Test Normal What Is My Problem Please Help Me Doctor.....

Dr. Milind Sawant
Homoeopath 12 yrs exp North Goa
Tell me exactly when you get pain?type of pain?which side of chest?when is it more or less?what time of day?any foods which cause or any trigger like stress or lack of sleep or work?any associated symptom like sweat?gastric symptoms? How is your sleep?any other health issue?like cough etc? What is the duration of pain if it starts?and exactly since when you having this problem?
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello if all the reports are normal then definitely its not pathological it might be somatoform or panic disorders consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and counselling I hope this helps.