Chest pain
From few days i am having chest pain in left side when taking long breath,light pain in my left chest

I would advise you to go to the ER and get evaluated and undergo investigations such as X-Ray, ECG to find the underlying cause. These steps may help: - Don't skip meals - Reduce/ Avoid spicy,fried, fatty, junk and oily food - Avoid/ Limit drinking coffee, tea and carbonated drinks to once a day - Exercise regularly (minimum of 30 mins) - Increase daily intake of water to 3 liters - Avoid/Stop smoking and drinking if you have the habit - Reduce stress through methods such as yoga/meditation. If the problem persists or worsens kindly visit the ER at the earliest.
Go for ECG first , to rule out heart problems.