Chest pain

Chest pain and acidity general physical or general surgeon should I go?its about 4 days now.please suggest
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Alka A. Nirantar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Pune
Go to ageneral physician.he might go for a simple ecg to rule out cardiac problem .primarily you need treatment for acidity which can also cause chest pain ,which is common at your age due to irregular not panic.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?