Chest fluttering

I am always having chest fluttering sensation. Ecg shows multiple PVC and a mild discomfort (always) in left side chest. I find myself running out of breath even when talking recently. Went to a cardiologist but he says it's costochondritis.. chckd BP readings at home and found left arm and right arm are different.

Doctor Answers (3) on Chest fluttering

Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT) Noida | Physiotherapist
Take the help of a physiotherapist for the reduction of the inflammation of cartilaginous junction and he will teach you some breathing exercises.
Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi Gurgaon | Physiotherapist
This condition can be treated by physiotherapist bcos it's joint problem.he will guide you done breathing excercise also.
Dr. S Devarajan (PT) Chennai | Clinical Physiotherapist
Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage adjoining the ribs. Ultrasound Therapy ( pulsed) at the painful area helps reduce inflammation and alleviate pain. Kindly see your neighbourhood Physiotherapist and have the treatment done for 7 to 10 sittings.