Chest discomfort neck and shoulder pain
Since one year suffering from chest discomfort feeling like aching, pain neck and left side shoulder and back pain not regularly, gastric anxiety and tight nose and head some times . I have done ecg echo 2 times and are normal three months back tmt test blood test like tropinin I and t and ckmb all reports were nomal. And some bllod reports were nomal like cbc lft lipid kidney function thyroid Bp when I check in home omron digital it is always  below 120/85 and when I purposely going for doctor clinic always 130/90 some time like fever time 150/100 . Some time legs pain

Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no. Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven