cardiologist-icon

Chest compression n pain

For last 6 months I am having the trouble of gas and several motions in the day. I took medical advice and some antibiotics were prescribed to me. The motions went down but the formation of gas continued. I continued my Hypertension medicines all this while. In the interim I was asked by the doctor to get the H1AC which came out as 7.1 ( in Feb). However I did not see the doctor again. For last 15 days I am experiencing congestion and heaviness in my left side of the chest. My bowl movements and gas problem has also intensified. Am I moving towards heart attack?

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

You are hypertensive Plus HbA1C of 7.1 is also high and indicates that you are a diabetic You should get thoroughly evaluated by a cardiologist If in Delhi NCR you can even consult me Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist