Chest & back pain from 2 years
I have asthma from 2 years along with chest and back pain while taking too deep breath, no other symptoms my treatment is going well, done chest xray nothing shows, I cant understand why my chest and back hurt with too deep breath.

It may be musculoskeletal pain. Further evaluation required
Consult a pulmonologist online

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
May be the accessory muscles,and chest muscles are acting more,which is causing pain. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern. It could be due to uncontrolled asthma. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same