Cheek bite and canker sore.
Hello dear Doctors Greetings. Hope you and your near ones are doing goo at this hour of the pandemic. Kindly help. Two days ago while ingesting, I accidentally did bite my cheek inside the mouth, left middle jaw. Since yesterday I see my left cheek is swollen and a deep cut has been formed like a canker sore. I am chewing food using the right side. I am taking Clavam for the time being since yesterday twice a day and applying Zytee. I am in too much pain. Kindly advice what else I need to do. The sore is deep coz of my bite. Your input is highly appreciated. Thanks and regards Ishani

Hello You don’t need clavum antibiotic . Please avoid that and you may need a few gels to be applied in the mouth. Sharing a picture would be helpful.
Preferably online consultation to evaluate and prescribe