Change in stool pattern
My 2 month old daughter is passing stools 3-4 times a day since last 3 days. Earlier she was passing stools every day or once in two / three days. She even passed stool when she sneezed.Stool texture has not changed.She is on breast feed. She was given gastica for 10 days and stopped two days back. Four days back she licked little water ( 2-3 drops) which fell on her lips.She slept almost whole night yesterday with little feed once.She spit curdy milk today. Is there any cause of concern. What should I do.

Dr. Chetan Shende
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Nagpur
No cause of concern as of now. Watch for frequent vomiting and >15 loose motions per day. Continue breastfeeding.