Cervical pain
I have cervical pain from past 3 years. It sometimes cause severe headache also Whom should i concern for the same?
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Sorry to hear this. Please see a spine surgeon. He will order necessary imaging tests for your spine. Best wishes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?