Cervical spondylosis
Which specialist should i be consulting for cervical spondylosis. Like ortho or a neuro. i have consulted an ortho before want to have a second opinion again.
923 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B.Prakash
Neurologist 26 yrs exp Mahe
Ortho /Neuro /Neurosurgeon anyone who takes care well.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?