cancer-icon

Cervical cancer stage 4

My mom is having cervical cancer stage 4.she had received 25 internal & 3 external radiation + 4 chemo of cisplatin & 4 chemo of carboplatin with pegasta & paclitaxel.CT scan revealed that there is overall progress in disease.now her stomach or belly looks like bulging every day.she had not ate anything for last 8 day

Hello, I understand you problem. This is so unfortunate that your mother is Suffering with this. As she is under the observation of doctors they will be looking after her far better than anyone and moreover she has you who is there to take care if her. And coming to the report of the abdomen the intestines may be buoyed because of any kind of obstruction to then or any other condition that's causing obstruction to them. Kindly follow up with the doctors and you May get to know what's the problem. Thank you