Cerelac vs Nestum
Hi Dr, my baby is 6months and I have to start solid for him. Till now he is completely on Mother's milk. Shall I go with Cerelac or Nestum or something else?

None। Home cooked soft food is the best।
First start with cerelac organic stage 1 .give for 3 days and then join me on video consultation option of practo. I will guide u steps of home made foods which u can give
take appointment for video consultation
U can start with cerelac stage 1.....also can start with other home based food like khichdi, mashed potato, mashed vegetables, roped mashed banana, sooji porridge etc Introduce one food at a time, keep adding new foods after every 10 days if baby tolerates well Give this food over and above breast feeding 2-3 times /day (8am-8 pm)