Cerebral ataxia fear
Does cerebral ataxia affect one side of the body or both ?I have tremors and dizziness lately.Doctor keep telling me it's Anxiety disorder I have.

Hello, There we understand your problem. Yes cerebral ataxia surely attacks body with weakness.and muscle spasticity and there will be involuntary movements as well. Yea there will effects in the whole body if the two cerebral.hemispheres are affected with it. But before.coming to any conclusion we need to get it confirmed. Consult a Neuro physician for your help. Thank you