Mild Cerebellar Ataxia
Affected his speech, mobility, balance, motor co-ordination, cannot run or jump, epileptic since diagnosed in 1997 (under medical control), tendency to move/go back if standing, falls down when accidentally touched or pushed. Has tendency to talk loudly. Social skills poor. Completed his senior secondary exams with help of scribe in 2013.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Mahesh Mishra
Homeopath 34 yrs exp Sagar

I think the patient is below 25 years and suffering from epilepsy since last 15-17 years such cases are difficult but if sufficient time is given he can be cured by Homoeopathic treatment Consult a competent Homoeopathic Physician
Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Thane

What is the actual age of the patient.The details given by you are quite good but cannot comment anything unless u know the age as a lot of prognosis depend on the age. Yes but one thing I can tell u that there is definitely some scope in homeopathy and it can help him to improve his quality of life.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Madhur Nahal
Homeopath 22 yrs exp Delhi
Homoeopathy can definitely help to improve the patient's condition.Visit a homoeopath with the patient.