Cavity problem
I have cavity in my teeth. Due to this I am facing lot of problem. I am badly affected with this and this is fist time I have teeth problem. What to do? Please suggest something.

Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Based on the severity of the decay, treatment could be a simple filling, root canal treatment or tooth extraction. If the decay is associated with pain, a X-ray may be required to confirm the diagnosis.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 2 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, cavity in tooth is sign of decay in tooth. Its better to visit a dentist for check-up and get this cavity filled. If your tooth is paining then we need to take a X-ray and check extent of decay. Depending upon that only we can formulate treatment for you. Feel free to ask any further queries.