Cavity in Wisdom tooth
I am having cavity in wisdom tooth and got xray done. There are little cavities in 4 more teeth on both sides of lower jaws. What should I do and pls let me know the tentative charges for RCT, Cleaning and filling.

Please get ur small cavities filled, Regarding ur wisdom tooth cavity if it is deep touching the pulp, Rct or removal is advised, reg change they are same as my colleague suggested

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+133
Chat with a dentist
Hello,wethr u need to go for rct or filling,it can only be decided after clinical and radiological observation..rct per tooth will cost you between Rs 2000-5000 and filling Rs 500-2000 depending upon the type of filling you want or which is suitable according to clinical condition of the tooth.