Cavity in wisdom teeth

Cavity has taken place in my wisdom teeth but there is no sensitivity or pain to me yet.Doctors are recommending to extract the same. I have attached the copy of X-ray of Cavity taken two days back.Please let me know whether it can be treated by filling . I would be very happy if you can help me to restore the same by filling only. hope to hear positively

Doctor Answers (3) on Cavity in wisdom teeth

Hi..filling is not at all possible as cavity is deep. Extraction is a good solution because its opponent on top is also not in good condition. Ideally teeth should come in contact with each other, but here upper wisdom tooth is badly decayed and lower has huge cavity. Removal of both is best solution. Regards
The cavity is deep and quite close to pulp so it has to be treated..since your teeth has come out straight you have two options either to get it extracted or treated by root canal treatment..but the choice of root canal only finally decided by clinically seeing your case ..that is how good the accessibility to that area is..take care
Carries is approaching pulp, though u don't have any symptoms right now but eventually it will pain so extraction could be your last option. If u want u can go for root canal of that tooth and save it.