Cataract Surgery Related
Hi, I have decided to perform my dad's cataract surgery in Narayana Netralaya rajajinagar Bangalore. Can you suggest me the best doctor under whom I should proceed with the surgery? I can understand this would be a subjective opinion but please let me know your opinion on the best doctor. Thanks.

Dr. Ryan DSouza
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 18 yrs exp Mumbai
The institute in Bangalore you have selected to have your father's eye surgery done at is excellent and follows stringent quality control. Any Cataract surgeon attached to this institute should have excellent credentials and would do a great surgery. We wish your father the very best. Dr. Ryan DSouza CEDS Eye Hospital