Cataract surgery

My mom recently undergone cataract surgery in her right eye.but the redness in her eye is still remains same and there is no irritation or pain for her.I request you to suggest best treatment for her.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello I think she has sub conjunctival hemorrhage This will resolve on its own without treatment Wait for few more days

Hello there we understand your oaon amd your moms condition too. And we appreciate your concern towrds your mother. It is expected that moat of them develop redness in their eyes after cataract surgery. That is normal reaction of the body to the surgery after all that disturbance that has been caused to it. But then it is an ophthalmologist duty to desensitise it with an anti cingestion eye drops. I suppose you're using that. If thats nit the case you can go ask your doctor for better drops. Thank you