Cataract problem
I have congenital cataract. Should I opt for surgery? Should I have to wear glasses after the surgery?

Dr. Vinit Mahendra Shah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Is the cataract making it difficult to see? what is uour vision. Some congenital cataract do not require surgery.
Dr. Shuchi Verma
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 16 yrs exp Gurgaon
IF the Cataract is impeding your vision then yes you hv to opt for surgery. after the surgery if u opt for multifocal lenses then your need for glasses will reduce to minimum but not all except multifocal lenses nicely. pl get your eyes,checked and then maybe we can discuss further. any more doubts pl contact at 9871909266