Cataract formation
My brother had undergone retina operation referred by you at ur centre 5 years ago. He now has a cataract formation and is unable to see as his other eye has been damaged permently. Kindly take this as a special case he is physically challenged and my aged mother has to take care of him. Kindly give me an appointment at the earliest as he has to go back to Blore.
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sunil Zanak
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Latur
Kindly bring him to clinic to examine him for need of cataract surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.