Cant sleep feeling scared

I cant sleep for one month. Its too shivering in the time of morning 4am to 8am. I am too sad about future life. Always thinking like foing to miss something in future.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I think you comparing  yourself either with some people OR by setting an high expectation and not able to work towards it. Don't worry it is not a great problem. You can get a solution by consulting a psychologist and sharing your feelings personally. ☺
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Your brief description is insufficient to diagnose anything and to suggest any specific treatment measures. Please consult a Doctor to first understand the problem better and for appropriate guidance. Once physical health related issues are ruled out, then any underlying psychological causes like depression, anxiety are explored and suitable treatment like counselling, lifestyle changes and if necessary medicine would be advised. Regards
Dr. Supriya Agarwal
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Meerut
What you have described could be a temporary seasonal issue if it is for the first time that you are facing this problem. Your history is inadequate but I feel that your problem can be resolved by psychotherapy