Cant controll my mind

When i go for sleep i cant sleep . Because i dont know y many thought come nd cant control on it. Also feel fear but there is no matter that i should be frightened. Dont get calm. Few months ago i was suffering from bad mood nd sick during evening then dr  gave me halaparidol tab nd hydroxyzine HCl tab. Is it a big pro

Doctor Answers (1) on Cant controll my mind

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime.

Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m.

Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings.

Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping.

Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.

Consult Psychiatrist...