Cant adapt the change

I cannot adapt the change so easily. It takes some time to adapt the changes in your life. Just in seconds all the routine work in job and home changes.it is very difficult for me to acept such things.

Doctor Answers (2) on Cant adapt the change

Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Everyone is programmed differently through his or her genetic make-up. May be you are slower to adapt, Do not worry ....But it is seen people with more rigid belief system find changes disturbing. They may be perceiving things in back and white, or may have static behavior expectations from others. INTROSPECT....Or take a help of a counselor!
Dr. Amit Sharma Ghaziabad | Counselling Psychologist
It is completely OK to resist change initially later whatever has been changed become old and adaptable. When any changes occur it can prove beneficial if you focus on what can be good with it rather than what can be wrong, you only have to do this for short time as new situation will get familiar as it automatically becomes old. The dogma is that change is the only constant.