Cannine tooth is loose

The other day when I was having my lunch ,I bit something hard and now my cannine tooth is little loose and paining... Today its little better but it's still paining a little....Will it get fixed automatically?

Dr. Rakesh Kolar
Orthodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Do not worry,  it's a common problem . These is a small injury in the joining fibres between tooth and bone. avoid eating on that side. It will take care of itself. hope this helps. good day.
Dr. Mohammed Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
firstly now for a week avoid eating hard food and strictly no pulling force the pain might subside on its own with in 2 days and if not u need to visit the dentist usually canine tooth have good anchorage due to its long root and does not get mobile until it has some periodontal pathology then it becomes loose don't wory if problem persists u need to get yourself checked with a dentist at the earliest