cancer-icon
Cancer stage 4
My grandfather had a swelling inside the cheek side and after tests it was found that he has cancer stage 4 . Now doctor has told us that chemo will be done. Sir I want to ask you is it curable and if it's not how long more will he survive?? His age is 68 and weight 65 . Also the weird part is he did not have any symptoms few year back and suddenly stage 4 now , we don't know what to do plss reply.

Please clarify whether it's stage 4a, 4b or 4c Please share CT scan of oral cavity and neck.
Share scans if you have We need to know wat stage it is in stage IV Either IV A, IV B ,IV C
meet ur surgical oncologist he ll explain you in detail