Can use braces 2 nd time

I have already used braces (permanent) for almost 1 and half year at the age of 17.. But I did not use it perfectly. So now again my teeth are not looking good. Can I use it for the second time?? Should any of my teeth should be removed for treatment?

Doctor Answers (3) on Can use braces 2 nd time

Yes, Braces can be done for a second time. It would be best to take an opinion from an orthodontist though. Please make sure your teeth are healthy and clean before, during and after your treatment, with regular and meticulous brushing. Whether teeth should be removed or no, is something that can be told only with your Xray films. Wishing you luck!
Archana Betur Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
It s not contraindicated that braces cannot b put the second time... Yes u can get it done... But that ll purely depend ur health of the underlying bone n alignment of ur teeth n the extent of relapse of the previous treatment ... Do consult an Orthodontist particularly for the treatment .. As u r stil 21 yr old , get it done , it won't harm ... Esthetics s at its atmost imp in today's world...
Firstly it is necessary to see the alignment of the teeth clinically. And orthodontic treatment can be carried out.