Can't conceive

Hi Im 35 and my husband 38. We are trying to conceive for a second baby since past 1 year. My first one is 7years old and has been delivered by c-section. My blood reports for AMH are normal and HSG test also indicates that my tubes are clear and the test is normal. I have fibroid in my uterus is what the doc says. And he says this could be the reason for me failing to conceive. He also suggests me to go for a IUI. Any thoughts or suggestions if I can conceive naturally? I have been on folic acid supplements since past one year. I also have been on ova fem plus and q-gold-f for last 4 months. Are there any side effects on long usage of these supplements? Please advice. I want to conceive naturally.

Doctor Answers (2) on Can't conceive

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
consult a fertility expert as early as possible if fibroid is a cause for infertility then better to remove it.....as your age is already 35 and you are really keen for the baby then don't waste the time in waiting natural ways you might need small assistance from a doctor
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
No problem with long usage of these supplements.

IUI enhances fertility in cases of unexplained infertility. What is the size of the fibroid? If bigger than 3 cm, better to get it removed.