Can i take himalya mentat??
I m 18 years old and next month there will be 12th boards and i need to score good marks in them but my memory is not allowing me to do so..as i m not able to remember for longer periods nd i take more time in learning as compared to my friends..so can i take himalya mentat to improve my memory??

It is possible that your anxiety regarding your exams is taking up your mind space and thus is leading to issues pertaining to recalling of info. I d suggest visit a psychologist near you or refer to one theough online consultation.
To improve ur memory u must concentrate  better and better attention.These two makes ur memory best. Try to study in short intervals like 40-45 minutes and then took a gap of 10 minutes. Dont worry too much.U have to believe in urself. U can take- 1)Bacopa Q- (Schwabe)-30ml- 20 drops in half cup water- morning and evening in empty stomach untill exam starts.
Your symptoms need evaluation. Please contact me