Can i going to next cesar
I have two Child. both was Born by cesarean. second child date Of birth on 31-01-2015.now my LMP is 28-10-2016. today I test My pregnancy then become +be. Now I want keep Pregnant. U advise Me.

Hello, You can go ahead with pregnancy but make sure that you go for regular antenatal checkups and maintain regular follow ups with your doctor to have a healthy baby and pregnancy. Wish you luck.
Yes,you can continue pregnancy with regular antenatal checkups.
You can continue pregnancy. Go for regular check ups. Since you have undergone 2 C sections, yours is a high risk pregnancy needing close monitoring