Buttock burning
My butt is burning since 3 4 days. I can't recognize either it is hemorrhoid problem or what. But symptoms are seems like this like itching, swelling, discomfort etc etc. Will it be a serious issue or it can be cured by home remedies?

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Your question needed to be elaborated a bit more. The problems which you face may be piles or perineal fungal infection. Home remedies is allright,for only preventive measures. But in this situation you need to check for ultrasonography of pelvis and go through conservative medications as prescribed by your consultant surgeon. Take care. Avoid hot water bag application untill internal piles is diagnosed.