Butt acne and back acne
I have butt acne ..it was gone by itself and now it came back..And my butt is full of red acne and stretch marks.. How to get rid of it? Also my back , shoulders and upper arms are full of this annoying black acne..What causes these? How to get rid of acnes?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. For best results, please share your photos via online consultation and follow the prescription
Consult online for accurate diagnosis and treatment