BurningSensation in Urine
Hi, I am having a slight burning sensation in the end of urination. Also sometimes when I feel I want to pee a lot less quantity comes than expected! This is happening since 1 month after I had sex. The partner did not have any STD. Can you please explain why it may be so?

Hi...,looks like you have developed urinary tract infection... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Consult Physician...