BURNING SENSATION URINE
Dear Sir, I am feeling occasionally burning sensation while urinating mostly in night or in morning that to once in a day or two. Urine color is clear and also I am not sexually active had it two your ago. Can this might be STD. Kindly suggest what could be possible cause for this and suggest treatment for the same

Hi...., it could be urinary tract infection.... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate..... Consult Physician.....