Burning sensation near anus
Last night while having bowel movement I had burning sensation and it's fadeb but still there is discomfort..I never had this type of problem before also I didn't have hard stool...can any one suggest what it is

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Based on what you’ve mentioned, it’s probably an anal fissure. However, a thorough evaluation will confirm the issue. I suggest you meet a proctologist at the earliest. Till then please apply Anobliss ointment three times a day.
Maybe food related Continue healthy lifestyle