Burning sensation in tip of fingers
I have been feeling burning sensation in the tip of 2-3 fingers. Along with burning I feel minor pain on pressing the tip as if there is some thorn in it. I haven't got any injury or trauma recently. Also, few nails have got some dark lines. What exactly it is? Which type of doctor I should consult to? 1 month ago I had also faced numbness in right leg below the knee for which I was prescribed maxgalin 50 for a week.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..