Burning sensation in left leg and veins
Having burning sensation on my left leg since yesterday night all of a sudden. Left side of my left leg below knee is also a little swollen along with protruding veins all over. Feeling as if my veins and part of the feet has been rubbed and strange piercing like and burning sensation. Feeling very uneasy and irritated. My blood sugar and thyroid are normal, checked a month ago only. What should i do and what genre of doctor should i see??

Better to consult general surgeon

Go to a general surgeon in person, it will be better managed after examination
It could be venous thrombosis. Discuss me on the practo app as you need blood thiner