Burning sensation
I feel burning sensation while urination at the tip of my penis. It's happening for last two weeks and due to this some urine stops inside and it burns for long time after peeing. Kindly help And also suggest me which doctor to consult

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Burning sensation in the penis and when passing urine can be because of a variety of reasons. The commonest cause is an infection. You need to consult with either a urologist or a genitourinary medicine consultant. In India they have the qualifications Skin DVD. hope this helps