Burning sensation

I am experiencing severe burning sensation in my mouth throughout the day. Area under my tounge burns a lot. Mouth always feels dry. Blisters keep appearing. I wake up with a fried toung everyday. I also have burning sensation in my both soles, specifically in the night. My diet is vegetarian with lots of fruits and green vegetables. No spicy, oily, fried, junk food. I drink lots of water - around 4 ltrs

Doctor Answers (1) on Burning sensation

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
We understand your feeling and your condition too. But then you are taking very healthy food but even though you are facing this problem. Then you should go consult and doctor and get some investigations done for some vitamins especially vitamin B12. because some times deficiency of this abive vitamin leads to ulcers of in the mouth. Plot one doctor of your locality and consult him as soon as possible. Thank you