Burning Sensation
Hello, I am feeling a burning sensation at a particular point in lower right abdomen which come and goes. When I press it I don't feel any pain. Its between belly button and the fold of private area.

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Get seen by a surgeon to rule any incipient hernia with nerve entrapment
Hello....... Burning sensation of upper abdomen is because of gastritis... You are complaining of pain in lower abdomen... It could be related to bladder.. Or if you have altered bowel habits it is intestinal.... Consult general surgeon ,detailed history and examination is required for diagnosis.....