Burning sensation & itching in vagina
I have been experiencing extreme itching with a burning sensation. And have also developed some painful bumps on the pubic area which i'm not able to understand if it is because of shaving or some other reasons. I'm experiencing extreme discomfort due to the itching.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Seems like infection. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult
No need to worry can be easily treated.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Take direct online consultation so that I can help you with the medications
May be due to infection or may be due to shaving Detailed history and examination is desirable
Medication under prescription is advisable
Maintain personal hygiene
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408