Itching/burning sensation in anus
I had undergone fissure operation, still 3 months every thing was fine. After that when ever I pass stools, the anus area experience burning sensation, every day I am facing the same issue. As per doctor suggestion used the annovate and canstine, but my problem not solved. Can this problem can be solved? Pls help me, really unable to live with this pain.

First of all if you are using commode toilet, then use toilet step stool, commode toilet is unnatural for humans, Western toilet increases constipation. Since Constipation is a bigger factor behind piles & Fissure. If you are feeling itching & burning, this is symptoms of Anal Fissure, sometimes anal fissure not cured by only taking medication, also surgery is not good option, Your anus grip can be loose, You should get Ayurvedic with LIS Treatment and also Anal Dilatation is must for few days, after that you will never have a Fissure again. You'll be fine in just 10 days. Call Us for the treatment.
consult me for the treatment.

After three months of operation usually the skin should heal completely, but in your case you are still having itching. It either means that surgery wasnt completely successful or you have got it back. Homeopathic mode if treatment is the most safe and effective for complete treatment of fissure. It will take care of your pain and discomfort within the very first month and provide cure within few months if complete treatment
You can get cured of it with help of constitutional homoeopathic medication
Consult or chat online 97699. 78874 Whatsapp 98921. 88874
Your problem of Anal Fissure has recurred. This is a common thing to see recurrence of Anal Fissure after surgery. How ever this problem can be completely treated by Graded Kshar Karma Therapy. In this treatment; a specialized Ayurvedic medicine is applied in fissure region. This medicine debrides the fissure and induces healing. Usually 3-5 Graded Kshar Karma sittings are required for complete healing of Anal Fissure at weekly intervals. No hospitalization or bed rest is required in this treatment. You can continue your normal routine activities as usual during this treatment, For further support you may call reception at Sushruta Ano Rectal Institute.
Homeopathy medication is safe for u this stage. Chat online ll guide you prescription and guide you how to manage
Recurrency of fissure is not uncommon. So before you slip into again in same problem  i would suggest consult homeopathy doctor to stop recurrency and proper treatment.
With homoeopathic medicine treat successfully Without side effects If you want treatment please contact me
Homoeopathic medicines will treat it completely and without any side effects.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full treatment details..
Hi, yes ur problem can be solved, I will suggest u to take seat bath, and visit Dr for examination. I with help of homoeopathy has helped lot of patient with similar complaints, so will suggest u to visit homoepath near u or contact me. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Hello, Your problem can definitely be solved. If you are open to an ayurvedic treatment then i will suggest you to try Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile. For any other questions please consult.