Heavy Burning sensation in Anus
Hello Doctor, I am feeling heavy burning sensation on anus while passing stool and as well as normal times.I am feeling this from past 3 days. I am taking plenty of water and avoided spicy foods it seems bit healing at normal times and I don't feel much burn however Everyday morning, while passing stool, I m feeling heavy pain/burn due to hard stool.Please suggest an medication to loose stool and ointment for relive burning sensation. Regards

Hydrate well, reduce spicy food , u might be having anal fissures, consult me for further evaluation and prescription

Syp cremaffin Oint cremagel Consult for fissure in ano ..
Prefer high fiber diet, take syrup duphalac 15ml at bedtime Drink plenty of water, for further management consult general surgeon.