Burning rectum

Post going to stool I have unbearable pain in my rectum I am unable to sit or walk post that problem has just started about a month post my laparoscopic operation for gallstones which took place in the month of march 2016 25th. not sure which doctor should I consulted for this problem I facing.

Doctor Answers (3) on Burning rectum

Dear Madam You have to consult a surgical gastroenterology specialist
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. It could be a problem of fissure in ano. Did you see any blood in your stools? Have a high fiber diet and drink lots of water. If you can find raddish, have that it will help a lot. Please avoid oily ,spicy foods and also maida and other processed foods. Avoid coffee, tea and other carbonated beverages. you can take tablet rutoheal-d twice a day for pain management. If it still persists, consult a general surgeon who will examine you and do what ever is needed further. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Naresh Kumar Monigari Karimnagar | Consultant Physician
Kindly consult general surgeon for your problem.