diabetes-icon

Burning feet

Hello sir/mam, This is regarding my mother, who had new onset of diabetes (fasting sugar: 92 mg/dl nd after food pp: 171 mg/dl) these were yesterdays blood work report. From last 3 months my mother is complaining of burning feet and in night she is unable to sleep due to the same. She was been consulted in command hospital also, but i am not getting any promising output from the same, kindly let me know what can be done in this issue and how to get it resolved.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. This is purely a case of Diabetic Neuropathy. I mean clearly. This can be solved within a week. You need to get few tests done and depending upon the results if we need to give her injections or tablets and also figure out the exact dosages Kindly let me know if you are really serious of getting her the best treatment? In the meantime get the following tests done HBAIC VITAMIN B12 VITAMIN D Lipid profile Get back to me
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal
Diabetologist 5 yrs exp Nashik

Is she a vegetarian?