Bumps on tongue
Hi I have problem... bumps on back of tongue 2-3 bumps ... it's paining at the end of the tongue (opening of throat) when I swallow.. I'm using azythromycin... from 2days daily two doses... but still it is painful.. compared to yesterday ... the pain increased ... pain is only at right side of tongue ... there only the 3 small bumps are present... can you please help me on how to treat it

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

bumps on back of the tongue are normal as these are the taste buds ,the medicines which you are taking are correct ,continue with the same medicines , let the effect of medicine comes
avoid salty food and avoid salt water gargling
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata
Please take tab paracetamol twice daily and gurgle with Luke warm saline. If the pain does not subside within 2 to 3 days consult a good ENT doctor.