Bump/Huge acne on my scro

From about 4-5 Days, I've developed kinda lump or huge pimple on my scrotum. It was initially reddish and hurts and irritates a lot. Now it is becoming quite dry and more painful on touch. A lot of itching is also experienced.

Mr. Nagaraju D
Dermatosurgeon 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear patient From the description u mentioned, bumps on septum are caused by scabies (mite infestation),  excessive sebum, calcium deposition and bacterial infection etc.. It needs to be examined further before deciding and treating it so that proper treatment is given.. Please consult near by dermatologist for further work up Regards..
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you. A photograph could have helped.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.