Huge acne marks

I have huge acne marks on ma face..what I can do to get a flawless skin..I have took many peels but nothing is helping me out..I need to put foundation daily otherwise I can't go is horrible

Doctor Answers (1) on Huge acne marks

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain it in detail.