Bubbles under eyes

Some bubbles(many bulges under both eyes) have erupted under my eyes from past one year. These are not like pimples. There is no pus inside the bubbles. there is no just looks ugly. I visited a physician for something else & asked her reason of these bubbles.she said it might be due to stress.she asli said it might never disappear. Please suggest me reason and cure. Thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Bubbles under eyes

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition and is an urban life style related problem. The tear bags around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing puffiness and darkness and will advocate the correct method to use it. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Your Dermatologist may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.